Episode 74: Avoiding Arguments and Knowing When to Step In – Make Dementia Your B*tch!
Join me for a replay of March 6's webinar, "Four Ways to Avoid Arguing with a Person Living with Dementia." During the second half of the podcast, I answer a question posed by a listener regarding when to step in and provide more care without overdoing it. Make Dementia Your B*tch podcast has been selected by Feedspot as one of the Top 25 Dementia Podcasts for 2023—check it out: https://blog.feedspot.com/dementia_podcasts/ Free VIRTUAL dementia education and support session calendar: https://dementiacentricsolutionsllc.clickmeeting.com/monthly-dementia-webinars Other resources: New! 5 Ways to help People living with dementia who refuse help: https://dementiacentricsolutions.com/caring-for-someone-living-with-dementia-tired-of-fighting-and-arguing/ Have a question? Want more information about my programs? Email me:.firstname.lastname@example.org Interested in my book? Get your free preview here: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B09SR2ZMM2&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_1984RXHNZ8WBNHR7WSJ2 You can also leave questions here: https://anchor.fm/rita-a-jablonski/message #frontotemporal #dementia #behaviors #alzheimers #dementia #caregiving #behaviors #dementiabitch #Lewy body #Parkinsons #vascular #care refusals #conflict #arguments — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/rita-a-jablonski/message
- Episode 74: Avoiding Arguments and Knowing When to Step In
- Episode 73: Vacations, Travel, and Dementia
- Episode 72: Handling Conflicts Between Residents in Memory Units, Importance of Early Dementia Diagnosis, and Bruce Wills' FTD announcement
- Episode 71: Preventable Dementia and a Valentine's Day Message
- Episode 70: Alzheimer's "Cures" and Miracle Memory Pills
- Episode 69: Why Does My Family Member with Dementia Say Mean and Hurtful Things to Me?
- Episode 68: Using the "Caregiver Vibes" Strategy for Care Refusals
- Episode 67: Weight Loss and Dementia
- Episode 66: Behavioral-variant Frontotemporal Dementia
- Episode 65: Holiday Survival Strategies for Dementia Caregivers
Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts:
Thoughts? Comments? Share here!